To be recognized as the centre of excellence in Business Economics and services related duties.
To become principal centre of knowledge and excellence by producing competent graduates; promoting internal/external visibility and leadership in research and training and being sensitive/responsive to rapidly changing business environment.
- To consistently broaden access and training opportunities of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs through a 5% annual growth in student enrollment.
- To conduct research and produce at least ten (10) publications in refereed journals in each academic year.
- To ensure 75% progression and graduation of students on annual basis.
- To initiate and nurture at least four (4) linkages and or collaborations in every two (2) years.
- To undertake at least two (2) social outreach activities every academic year.